You can cook Albanian Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Albanian Meatballs
- It’s 200 gr of ground beef.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 pinch of Backing soda.
- It’s of Some parsley.
- Prepare of Salt, peper and oregano.
Albanian Meatballs instructions
- In a bowl pour ground beef, minced parsley, minced onion, egg, salt, pepper, oregano and a pinch of backing soda..
- Soak the bread in a bowl of water, squeeze it well, crush it and pour it in the bowl when the ground beef is..
- Mix all very well and then form small bolls..
- Coat the balls prepared with flour, press them slightly and fry in a pan of hot oil.😋👌.