Chicken Meat Balls (Bakso Ayam) and Chicken Tofu (Tahu Bakso).
Ingredients of Chicken Meat Balls (Bakso Ayam) and Chicken Tofu (Tahu Bakso)
- You need 700 gr of mince chicken breast.
- It’s 150 gr of tapioca starch.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves (mashed).
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves (fried then mashed).
- You need 1 of egg white.
- You need 200 gr of ice cube.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 10 pcs of fried tofu.
- It’s of Water to boil and steam.
Chicken Meat Balls (Bakso Ayam) and Chicken Tofu (Tahu Bakso) step by step
- Grind mince chicken with ice cube with food processor..
- Place the ground chicken in a mixing bowl, add mashed garlics, fried masked garlics, tapioca starch, salt, pepper, and sugar, mix well..
- Boil water in a pot, make balls from the chicken mixture with 2 spoons, put into the water when it bubbles, (when the balls float and don't sink means they are ready, and you can take them out of the pot).
- For chicken tofu: cut square fried tofu into 2 (triangel shape) fill up the tofu with chicken mixture..
- Prepare steamer with water, steam chicken tofu for 15-20 mins until well cooked..
- Enjoy with any sauce you like. You can also use them for sandwich, or pizza topping..