Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce.
Ingredients of Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce
- It’s 300-350 g of mince meet.
- Prepare 400 g of tomato sous.
- Prepare 3 of soup spoons of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic teeth.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for frying (i use olive oil).
- It’s 2 of soup spoons of sour cream (optional).
Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce instructions
- Cut onion in very small pieces or put in blender. Mix with the meet..
- Add egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, oregano for your taste. Mix well.
- Make small balls (wallnut size). Fry on olive oil on big fire from each side until brown..
- In other pot put tomato sauce, add garlic in big pieces, salt, pepper, oregano and keep on medium fire until boiling. For more creamy taste add couple of spoons of sour cream and mix well.
- Transfer meet balls to the pot with tomato and cook 20-30 min on small fire..
- Garnish with basil or parsley(optional).