Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini. These air fryer Asian meatball stuffed zucchini are so simple to make. The marinated meatballs are moist and flavorful and they are always a crowd-pleaser. Gluten-free Asian Turkey Meatballs served over raw Zucchini Pasta.
Home » Meat Recipes » Asian Meatballs. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. You can cook Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef (about 500g).
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 2 of large zucchinis peeled.
Stir in the zucchini, and cook until lightly browned. These saucy Asian meatballs are some of my favorites!!! I first made them a few months ago when I was experimenting with multiple meatball recipes In a large bowl, mix together meatball ingredients until well-combined. This Baked Asian Baked Zucchini is the perfect combination of healthy and delicious.
Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini instructions
- Combine all the ingredients, except zucchini, and let it marinate in room temperature for about 15 minutes..
- Line the fryer basket with a large sheet of aluminum and spray it with some oil..
- Cut zucchini into 1 inch sections and hollow out the center with a sharp knife. Then, fill the zucchini with the beef mixture and put them into the fryer basket without stacking..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for 10-12 minutes. Flip sides about half way through and continue to air fry until the ground meat is cooked through when then internal temperature exceeds 160F (72C)..
It is so easy to make, and hardly takes any preparation. I am always on the lookout for a good side dish. Ground turkey meatballs packed with veggies and mozzarella cheese are the perfect complement for orecchiette pasta. Line sheet pan with cooking parchment paper or silicone nonstick baking mat. Sprinkle grated zucchini lightly with salt; toss to coat.