Cheese Stuffed Meatballs.
You can cook Cheese Stuffed Meatballs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
- It’s 1 lb of beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of crushed saltine crackers or breadcrumb.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 sticks of mozzarella cheese, cut into 4-5 pieces each.
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- It’s of Spaghetti sauce.
Cheese Stuffed Meatballs instructions
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Mix all the ingredients together, except mozzarella cheese. Scoop about 2 Tablespoon of the meat mixture and wrap one pieces of the cheese in the middle to form a ball. Place the meatballs inside the air fryer..
- Spray the meatballs with some oil. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 6 minutes. Flip, spray some oil again, and air fry at 380F (190C) for another 4-5 minutes..
- Take a pot to heat the spaghetti sauce. When the meatballs are done, simmer the meatballs in the sauce for a few minutes..
- Serve the meatballs and sauce with your favorite pasta..