Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs.
Ingredients of Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 box of stuffing mix.
- It’s 1 package of onion soup mix.
- You need 2 of small or medium eggs.
- You need 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need 1 of medium green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs instructions
- Preheat the oven for 425°. Combine ground beef in a large mixing bowl with stuffing mix and chopped veggies..
- Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl. Season to taste..
- Dig in! Mix all ingredients together thoroughly just as you would for a meatloaf. Roll the mixture into desired sized balls and place in muffin pan or on a baking sheet..
- Cook in the oven at 425° for 45 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through and meatballs begin to brown around the edges..
- You can serve them as they are. Or mix them in with your spaghetti sauce. Or Make meatball sub sandwiches…..
- Or, you can top them with melted mozzarella and your favorite bbq sauce as I did because it was Super Delicious! Serve & Enjoy!.