Dry Mutton Kofta || Mutton balls ||Meatballs.
You can have Dry Mutton Kofta || Mutton balls ||Meatballs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry Mutton Kofta || Mutton balls ||Meatballs
- Prepare 250 gms of minced mutton.
- It’s 1 pc of Onion.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- You need 2 pcs of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- You need 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 pcs of eggs.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- Prepare of Oil for deep fry.
Dry Mutton Kofta || Mutton balls ||Meatballs instructions
- Dry roast the mutton for 10mins in a pan with turmeric and salt to remove the water.
- Now grind the roasted mutton then transfer it to a bowl,add the finely chopped onion & chillies,all the dry ingredients,egg,salt to the bowl mix all the ingredients..
- Make a ball and deep fry it in a pan.