BBQ meatball subs. Can you smell my meaty balls??? Do you wanna eat my meaty balls???? When I was younger I'd live off different types of subs and my.
Ingredients of BBQ meatball subs
- You need of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper 1/2tsp each.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 c of bread crumb.
- You need of Favorite sauce.
Because a meatball sub is the definition of comfort: saucy meatballs, melty cheese, toasted bread — what more could you want? Our meatballs are what make it: a combo of diced celery, carrots, onion. That's exactly what these Barbecue Meatball Subs do for me. When I was young my sister and I would come up to Colorado for a week or so during the summer and visit our grandparents.
BBQ meatball subs instructions
- Mix and form meat balls.
- Sear meatballs over medium heat place in pan.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and simmer @ 350 for 1hr and serve on grill toasted bun with cheese.
This recipes makes tons of yummy bbq meatballs – perfect for a big gathering. I always get lots of requests for this I agree with one of the other reviewers that these would make great meatball subs. Because Meatball subs — a violent and dangerous meat product and an unspeakable scourge upon common decency — are public enemy number one. They ruined my life, and they could ruin yours. These homemade meatball subs are toasty, cheesy and downright delicious.