Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce.
Ingredients of Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce
- You need of Mash.
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of redskin potatoes.
- It’s 12 ounce of evaporated milk.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil potatoes.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1 pound of meatballs quartered.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 12 ounces of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper fine.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter for flour.
Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce step by step
- Wash, peel, and dice the potatoes. Add to pot and cover with water. Boil till fork tender..
- Add butter and onion to a deep pan. Sauté for 5 minutes. Quarter the meatballs..
- Add the meatballs to the onions. Sauté with the onions and let them brown slightly. Add the rest of the butter and melt. Add the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir till incorporated in well..
- Add the broths. Stir until smooth and thickened..
- Drain the potatoes and add salt and chives. Mash and whip the potatoes. I left some lumps. Add sour cream and incorporate well..
- Serve the sauce over the potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.