Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb). These baked chicken meatball bites can go with spaghetti and meatballs, baked rigatoni, or any pasta for that matter. They can be served with mashed cauliflower and green beans (my current favorite), or saved for quick and healthy lunch meal prep with roasted veggies. Pre-baked meatballs are great for making ahead and keeping in the freezer.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb)
- It’s 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- You need Tsp. of Garlic salt.
- It’s Tsp. of Black pepper.
- You need of Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary.
- You need 1 of raw egg for binding.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs).
I mean, I love pan-fried meatballs as much as the next guy, but who wants to stand there batch cooking meatballs while oil is sputtering at. Oven baked chicken meatballs are guaranteed to be juicer than any other method of cooking them! There is almost nothing worse then a dried out meatball hidden under a sauce. You can without a doubt replace the ground chicken in this recipe with beef, lamb or pork.
Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) step by step
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray..
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°..
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!.
Keyword: chicken meatballs, low carb, meatballs. Take out a baking sheet, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and shape your mix into balls. They are keto, nut-free & make a perfect dinner or appetizer. These chicken meatballs are low carb delicious! They are meal plan approved to go along with my girls summer meal plan and they are now becoming a The meatballs are placed on a baking sheet that is lined first with foil and then with parchment.