Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs.
You can cook Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of uncooked long-grain white rice (divided).
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of small shallot finely diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 (10.25 Oz) of can roasted red pepper soup.
- It’s 1 (8 Oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, 1/4 cup rice, egg, parsley, shallot, garlic, paprika, salt & pepper, and 1/4 cup water. Mix thoroughly and shape into 2” meatballs and place in a high-sided skillet (with cover) with space in between meatballs..
- Mix remaining tomato sauce, roasted red pepper soup, 1/2 cup water, and Worcestershire sauce and pour over meatballs..
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup rice in between the meatballs and make sure rice is coated with the sauce so it will cook properly..
- Heat oven to 350° and place covered skillet in oven for 55 minutes..
- Top with chopped parsley and ENJOY!.