Vegetarian Pesto Pasta!.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pesto Pasta!
- You need 1 small of amount of your favorite pasta.
- It’s 1 small of spoonful of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of Local carrot, diced.
- You need 1 of Handful of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Handful of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of Local tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Spoonful of pesto.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Vegetarian Pesto Pasta! step by step
- Preheat your frying pan in medium temperature. And put water to boil for your pasta..
- Throw in the pasta in boiling water for about 10 mins. Add olive oil too, so that they wont stick to each other..
- When your frying pan is hot enough, add olive oil, garlic and carrots. Then slowly add the mushrooms, spinach and tomatoes..
- If you think your veggies are ready, throw in the pesto, salt and peppers to your taste! Youre the boss!.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain it and set it on the plate. Place your 'pestoed – out' veggies on top then finally add parmesan cheese to garnish..
- Enjoy! Hope you enjoyed this recipe!.