Quick Meatball Soup.
You can have Quick Meatball Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Meatball Soup
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen meatballs (any flavor you like).
- You need 1 carton of chicken broth (32 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (undrained).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s of Fresh garlic, minced (5 cloves).
- It’s 1 cup of mixed veggies (frozen).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
Quick Meatball Soup step by step
- In a large pot sauté onion, green pepper and garlic with olive oil until veggies are tender…..
- Add your frozen meatballs to your veggies in your pot, sauté meatballs until slightly browned……
- Next add to your pot : carton of chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, black pepper, oregano, and mixed veggies….Stir well and bring to a boil…….
- Reduce heat to low / medium and heat soup, slightly uncovered, for 40 minutes…Stir occasionally……
- Serve with some buttered bread 🍞 and enjoy 😉!!.