Meatball Sliders 🍔.
You can have Meatball Sliders 🍔 using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Sliders 🍔
- It’s 1 pack of King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- It’s of Meatballs (one for each sweet roll) thawed or fresh.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce (any flavor you like).
- It’s of Provolone cheese.
- You need of Butter Cooking Spray.
Meatball Sliders 🍔 step by step
- Place your bottom half of sweet rolls into a large baking pan after slicing rolls in half, you may spray your baking pan lightly with cooking spray if you wish….
- Place about 1/3 cup bbq sauce into a bowl, and with a basting brush baste the bottom half of sweet rolls with the bbq sauce….if you need to put more bbq sauce on the bottom half of rolls go right ahead and put more, just don’t saturate the bottom half of the sweet rolls !!!.
- Place a few slices of provolone cheese on top of bottom halves of sweet rolls, enough to cover the bottom of the rolls…..
- Place meatballs on top of sweet roll halves……
- Place more provolone cheese on top of meatballs….. 😋.
- Take your bbq sauce and drizzle over the provolone cheese…….
- Now place top halves of sweet rolls on top of provolone cheese and meatballs…..press tops down into cheese…..
- Lightly spray top halves with butter cooking spray…..
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 12 – 15 minutes or until all cheese has melted and tops are golden…..Check to make sure before the 15 minutes are up that your tops aren’t getting too golden !!!!.
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.