Meatball cheese pizza. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe. These bacon meatballs pizza balls are perfect for my "cocktail parties" for the family and go well with many. Big, homemade meatballs are put on top of a pizza that gets covered in cheese, and then baked until hot and melty.
Ingredients of Meatball cheese pizza
- Prepare of Cooked meatballs.
- Prepare of Pizza dough.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Cheese of choice.
DiGiorno Pizzas topped with meatballs come in many varieties! From traditional flavors to adventurous combinations, find the DiGiorno frozen pizza that fits your mood. Meatball and cheese lovers inilah masanya anda berseronok kerana kami akan hadirkan resepi super mabeles meatball bolognese cheese! The size of purchased meatballs varies.
Meatball cheese pizza instructions
- Grease pizza pan and preheat oven on 350.
- Take dough and spread it on pizza pan.
- Make cuts in the dough (I could have done better on this).
- Place cooked meatball on the center of the cuts fold dough over meatball and pinch dough together. Repeat till all cuts are filled with meatballs..
- Put pizza sauce in the middle, top it with cheese. Bush outer dough with some Olive oil. cook till cheese has melted and dough has browned up some.
- Done! Let cool some before cutting into slices..
- Notes- I made 3 of these, why my pictures may look different. I also cooked the last pizza on boil setting, as I forgot to turn it back to 350 after I cooked the 2nd pizza… so this can be cooked on the boil setting, also why I burnt some of my last pizza..
- I used this kind of dough, I was being lazy or could use the dough in a tube… or homemade dough. I do have a good pizza dough recipe, but like I said I was being lazy… and I used frozen Premade meatballs, you can make your own meatballs, yet again I was being lazy lol..
BBQ Sauce, Liquid Cheese Sauce, Onion, Meatball, Parsley, Champignon Mushroom, Mozzarella Cheese. Juicy meatballs with tasty bursts of blue cheese and onion. My own recipe, and my husband I adore blue cheese n meatballs so this was a huge winner for me. I made a blue cheese cream sauce with. These Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs are perfectly gooey!