Meatballs. When I get a craving for meatballs, I have a very specific meatball in mind: They're completely Yes, this is a recipe for those very meatballs. More than a recipe — I'm walking you through each step. Spaghetti and meatballs. by Johnnie Mountain.
Served plain or dressed in tangy tomato sauce, comfort food never tasted so good. These are the best oven baked meatballs! So easy to make, juicy and flavorful. You can cook Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatballs
- It’s 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 pound of italian sausage.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of dry minced onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 8 of saltine crackers crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Sometimes a meatball can change your life. Other times, they're just really, really delicious. This week we're celebrating meatballs from around the world. Find all the ways to make these little globes of deliciousness including Swedish meatballs, meatball sliders, turkey meatballs, and more.
Meatballs step by step
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients well. Put in a baking dish rolled into balls, should get around 20 balls..
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 min..
- Good for spaghetti, or bbq, can be frozen until needed..
This meatball recipe is incredibly easy. You can even form them and store them in the fridge to cook That will make the recipe keto friendly. If you want a meatball recipe that has no breadcrumbs and is. Homemade Swedish Meatballs are homemade meatballs smothered in creamy Swedish Meatball Sauce served over egg noodles or rice. This easy recipe is very kid friendly!