Oatmeal Chicken Meatball. The Best Meatballs With Oatmeal Recipes on Yummly These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST! The perfect addition to any meal or to eat right on their own.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Chicken Meatball
- You need 300 gr of Ground Chicken.
- Prepare 200 gr of Tofu, mashed.
- It’s 70 gr of oatmeal (grind the oatmeal in a food processor).
- It’s 50 gr of shredded permesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot, shredded.
- You need of Grind all the ingredients below to make paste:.
- It’s 2 of Candlenut (optional).
- It’s 8 of Shallot.
- It’s 4 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s to taste of Salt, sugar, white pepper.
I am partial to all kinds of meatballs, there is just something so irresistible about ground meat shaped into balls. Easy, delicious and healthy Oatmeal Turkey Meatballs recipe from SparkRecipes. Chicken Meatballs are a simple appetizer that's ready in less than half an hour. For something as simple as chicken meatballs, we sure were obsessed with these.
Oatmeal Chicken Meatball step by step
- Picture of oatmeal before and after..
- Mix all the ingredients until well combined..
- Boil water in a saucepan. After the water is boiling, lower the heat so it doesn't boil anymore (simmer)..
- Using two spoons, shape the mix into ball and drop it into the water. Do the same until the mixture all gone..
- Turn up the heat. When the balls rise to the surface of the water, let them cook a minute and drain them..
- For the broth : Sautee sliced garlic until golden, add chicken broth, chopped selery, chopped carrot. Bring the broth to boil. Add salt, sugar and white pepper to taste. Sprinkle with thinly sliced green onion.
This healthy chicken meatballs and sautéed zucchini dinner makes a delicious, nutritious, and easy weeknight meal. This Cashew Chicken Meatballs recipe truly is everything you know and love about classic Chinese Cashew Chicken, except it's made. This meal prep recipe for chicken meatballs is served with two tasty side dishes. The first is penne pasta tossed in poor man's pesto made from peanuts and parsley. Pine nuts and basil are expensive.