Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup.
Ingredients of Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup
- It’s 24 ounces of beef meatballs.
- You need 1/2 pound of Carrots.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 2/3 stick of butter.
- You need 1-1/2 quarts of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheddar cheese.
- Prepare To taste of crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup instructions
- Slice the Carrots and onions..
- Melt the butter add the onions and carrots. Sauté the onion slices and carrots, in the butter covered..
- After 12 minutes the carrots and onions will be softened. Add the spices. Then add the meatballs. Cook 15 minutes..
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Allow to cook 7 minutes..
- Shred the cheese..
- Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Add soup to a bowl with the cheese. Let the cheese melt. Add the pepper flakes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.