Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs.
You can cook Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of \2 Cup Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of \4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 of \2 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Table Salt.
- You need 1 of \2 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 of \2 Medium Onion Minced Dice.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced Diced.
- Prepare 1 of \4 Cup Chopped "FRESH" Parsley.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- It’s 30 Ounces of Marinara Sauce.
Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs instructions
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Let set for a few minutes. Note: if using dried parsley flakes, 1Tablespoon is plenty..
- Mix in ground beef until mixture comes together. Do not over mix. Keep mixture cool until ready to cook..
- Heat marinara sauce to a low simmer in stock pot. Gently add meatballs and cover. Simmer meatballs for 20 minutes. Gently flip meatballs over and simmer another 10 minutes. Shake pot around every 5 minutes or so to keep anything from sticking..
- Garnish with any additional cheese of your liking. Goes well with pasta for a very hearty meal. Enjoy.