Brussels and meatballs air fried. Use an air fryer to create crispy meatballs without all of the mess of a deep fat fryer. Air Fryer Roasted Brussels Sprouts – Crispy, Tender & Delicious! These Air Fryer Meatballs are full of flavor and a perfect addition to your weeknight meals.
Ingredients of Brussels and meatballs air fried
- Prepare of Brussels.
- It’s of Frozen meatballs.
- You need of Garlic, salt pepper, for Brussels.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grape jelly and 1 1/2 cup ketchup for meatballs.
These Air Fryer Meatballs are honestly perfect and could not be easier to make. Seriously, I am being totally honest If you are skeptical the Air Fryer will deliver perfectly cooked meatballs – try this just one time and you'll be hooked. I cannot get enough of these. These easy Air Fryer Meatballs are sure to be a family favourite.
Brussels and meatballs air fried instructions
- Put about 20 frozen meatballs into air fryer for 10 minutes on 370 shaking halfway through.
- On medium heat in large saucepan bring ketchup and jelly to a sauce.
- After meatballs are done in air fryer pour into sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add Brussels to air fryer after seasoned and air fry for 8-10 minutes at 380 shaking halfway through..
Juicy Turkey Meatballs can be an appetizer or added to your favourite pasta sauce. Foodies, meet these delicious Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs. Turkey, juicy bell pepper and fresh herbs all mixed up and air fried to perfection. Continue to air fry the brussels for the remainder of the time, or until the brussels are golden brown and cooked through. Or cook a little longer if needed to get everything crispy.