Crockpot Pizza Meatballs. Dip meatballs in flour and brown in oil. Place meatballs in crockpot and pour pizzz sauce over them. Serving the family or a crowd just got easier!
Crockpot Swedish Meatball Stroganoff, Crockpot Turkey Meatballs, Crockpot Cocktail Meatballs With… BBQ Grape Jelly Meatballs made in the crock pot. This version is cooked in the crock pot. If you like lots of sauce, double the tomato soup, and diced tomatoes. You can cook Crockpot Pizza Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pizza Meatballs
- You need 1 bag of meatballs(any flavor).
- Prepare 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce (any flavor).
- Prepare 1 of small bag Pepperoni – 6 oz. (yummy).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1-8 oz. of bag Mozzarella cheese.
Place meatballs in the crockery insert of your slow cooker. This is an easy recipe and it freezes Great!!! This Crock-Pot Pizza Sauce can also be frozen if you wish to do neither, and of course can be used fresh, if your making a ton of pizza! The recipe uses honey to sweeten and you can replace with regular sugar, but I generally don't suggest using artificial sweeteners.
Crockpot Pizza Meatballs instructions
- Place frozen meatballs into crockpot sprayed with cooking spray…….
- Add your jar of spaghetti sauce…..
- Add your ingredients…..
- Add package Pepperoni……
- Mix all very well and cook on Low for 4 hours, stirring after 2 hours…….
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and serve with spaghetti or any other pasta you have on hand ! Enjoy ! 😉.
Crockpot Meatballs are an effortless way to prepare tender and delicious meatballs! Crockpot Meatballs are really easy to make, simply mix the meatballs and let the slow cooker do all of the work. Crockpot spaghetti and meatballs is a game changer! Crockpot spaghetti and meatballs is a game changer! NO need to boil noodles when making this pasta dinner in your slow cooker.