You can cook Homemade Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Meatballs
- It’s 3 of lbs. Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced onions.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Large dollop of sour cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need of Chicken bouillon.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s Can of mushroom soup.
- It’s of Optional pack of mushroom gravy mix.
Homemade Meatballs instructions
- Flatten out your ground beef and add egg, a pinch or two of black pepper, minced onions, a half teaspoon of chicken bouillon (or just use a package of Lipton onion soup mix with the egg) then make into round shaped meatballs. Use your own discretion as far as size..
- Preheat your oven to •350 Lightly oil a baking pan and place the meatballs in. While they're baking, in a bowl, whisk the mushroom soup and/or mushroom soup with a half of cup of water(or whole cup if you want more gravy) pinch of black pepper and a couple of pinches of chicken bouillon in the mixture.
- Take the soup and gravy mixture and pre cook in a skillet. Add the sour cream and milk. Basically to marinate and bind the flavours. Cook about 10-12 minutes. While this is cooking, take the meatballs out the oven. Use some of the drippings to grease your crock pot then put the meatballs in the crock pot on high. Now, pour the gravy mixture over the meatballs, stir so that they'll all be saturated. Cover and cook for about 1.5 hours. Then enjoy!.