Ingredients of Meatball Tortellini
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of package frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked dried cheese tortellini.
- It’s 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of creole seasoning.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of package California vegetables.
Meatball Tortellini step by step
- In slow cooker, combine Tortellini and meatballs.
- In bowl whisk together soup, water and creole seasoning. Pour over Tortellini and mix well..
- Cook on low for 3 hours..
- Add in frozen vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes..