Perkedel (potato chicken meat ball). Perkedel, bergedel, pegedil or begedil is Indonesian fried patties, made of ground potatoes, minced meat, peeled and ground corn or tofu, or minced fish. Most common perkedel are made from mashed potatoes, yet there are other popular variants which includes perkedel jagung. Perkedel kentang/potato fritters are best served hot, just like any other deep-fried food.
Ingredients of Perkedel (potato chicken meat ball)
- You need 500 gr of potato fried.
- You need 250 gr of chicken boil, shredded.
- Prepare 2 stalk of spring onion.
- You need 2 sheets of celery.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegetables oil.
- Prepare of Spices.
- You need 5 of red onions (fried).
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic (fried).
- It’s 1/5 tea spoon of white pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Sugar.
The word perkedel was derrived from Dutch frikadel. Shallots, garlic, candlenuts, nutmeg, white pepper, chopped Chinese celery are added into mashed potatoes mixture. Mini Chicken Meatballs (plus crispy potatoes plus two kinds of sauce not even sorry), here we come. I pan-fried the mini chicken meatballs and the potatoes.
Perkedel (potato chicken meat ball) step by step
- Prepare all spices and ingredients.
- Grinding spices and potato.
- Mix with potato and chicken.
- Add spring onion and celery.
- Rounded shape. Add into eggs bitten.
- Fried step by step till brown.
I topped it all with Romesco Sauce which I had simmered for a while with some water to make it the. These humble potato patties are also known as. Potato Patties or perkedel kentang is Indonesian mashed potatoes patties. The word perkedel was derrived from Dutch frikadel. Shallots, garlic, candlenuts, nutmeg, white pepper, chopped Chinese celery are added into mashed potatoes mixture..