Cabbage and Meatballs. If stuffed cabbage and spaghetti with meatballs had a baby, it would be cabbage with meatballs. Stuffed cabbage, also know as cabbage rolls, is a delicious, classic Eastern European dish. Masterchef John Zhang shares two healthy recipes: cabbage rolls and meatballs that taste delicious with step by step instruction. #cabbagerolls #meatballs.
The meatballs taste like delicate Swedish meatballs with the allspice and dill. The Cabbage Meatballs recipe out of our category Meat! Stir gently being careful not to break up meatballs. You can cook Cabbage and Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage and Meatballs
- Prepare 24 ounces of cooked beef meatballs see my recipes of meatballs.
- It’s 5 pounds of cabbage.
- You need 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
Traditional cabbage rolls are labor intensive and take up a fair amount of the day between the preparation of the filling, parboiling the cabbage, preparing the leaves for stuffing. Transfer meatballs to a large paper Stir vermicelli noodles and leafy parts of the Napa cabbage into the pot. Mongolian Meatball Cabbage Cups from Delish.com are refreshing and filling. People Are Going Cray For Mongolian Meatball Cups.
Cabbage and Meatballs step by step
- Let this cook for 30 minutes. Add the meatballs stirring them in cover and simmer..
- The cabbage will start to shrink from cooking. Add half the salt and liquid smoke. Cover and cook..
- Chop the cabbage. Add the beef broth to the pot. Bring the beef broth to boil. Add the cabbage. Cover and allow to cook. After 15 minutes stir from the bottom up..
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
- You can add a splash of red wine vinegar or hot vinegar sauce per serving if you like..
Created by Delish in partnership with. Put the cabbage leaves or shredded cabbage in a large pan and cover halfway with water. Unstuffed cabbage soup has all the great flavors of cabbage rolls, without the fuss. Corned beef and cabbage may be the classic St. Soup: Boil the chicken stock with the slices of fresh ginger.