Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs. I stuff them full of feta cheese crumbles that I buy at my local market. I am not a fan of using the pre-packaged feta crumbles because I think a big block of feta, that you break apart yourself, has so I serve these meatballs with a big bowl of my Greek Tzatziki Sauce and some Naan bread or pita chips. This is a very easy recipe for baked Greek meatballs stuffed with feta cheese.
Ingredients of Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs
- It’s of For the meatballs.
- You need 3 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cavenders Greek seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- It’s 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 6 oz of feta cheese.
These easily recognizable traditional Greek Cookies, aka Koulourakia, are often associated with Greek Easter. Once you taste these not too sweet, slightly crunchy on the outside. Greek lamb meatball, feta and tomato bake. Make these Greek lamb meatballs and accompany with a Greek salad or pick your favourite from our easy Greek recipes to create a Mediterranean-style spread.
Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs step by step
- Combine all the meatball ingredients in a lg bowl. Let sit in the fridge for around an hour..
- Remove meat mixture. Depending on the size you want your meatballs, take portions and Form into patties in your hand. Place feta cheese on patty and reform ball around it. Press well with your hands to seal. If you keep your hands wet the meat won't stick to them..
- Heat a lg frying pan on medium high heat. Add 1 tbs oil. Fry meatballs until browned well on all sides..
- I served over cous cous with herbs and toasted pine nuts. Enjoy..
Mix the lamb with the onion, herbs, spices, egg, breadcrumbs and feta and season with the salt and pepper. Roll into small golf-ball-sized pieces – you As they cook, lift them onto a baking tray and transfer to the preheated oven. When all the meatballs are cooked, serve straight away with tzatziki. These meatballs are also loaded with feta cheese and chopped fresh spinach-which is a great way to sneak some veggies into your diet. Especially if you have picky eaters in the house.