Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner. Sprinkle mozzarella in the base of the meat mixture, then top the spaghetti with sauce on top. Using the plastic wrap, form the meat into a large ball, ensuring there are no holes or cracks. Take your spaghetti and meatball dish to a whole new level!
Ingredients of Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner
- It’s 1 lb. of Ground Hamburger.
- Prepare 2 of medium Egg.
- You need 1 box of Stuffing mix.
- It’s 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1 packet of Lipton Onion Soup mix.
- It’s 2 of Green Onion.
- It’s 2-3 cups of Shredded Mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Spaghetti Sauce.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
I was so proud of her that I almost wanted to cry! A recipe perfect for the upcoming holidays or simply for a dinner at home. Saw this idea on rachel ray, but it was one gigantic meatball, so I rewrote it to indivdual size meatballs. They are still quite large, one meatball is more then filling for your appetite!
Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°. Boil pasta until cooked thoroughly. Drain and toss lightly with 1 cup spaghetti sauce. Cover and set aside..
- Combine ground meat, diced veggies, stuffing mix, eggs, soup mix, and finely chopped garlic in mixing bowl. Fold in 1 cup spaghetti sauce, 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup parmesan, and 1 cup shredded mozzarella. Mix all ingredients evenly. (Ive substituted a can of spinach in place of the green pepper for this recipe as well as meatloaf and it is delicious).
- Remove half of mixture and set aside. Shape remaining half to bottom of bowl. Fill with pasta. Cover with other half of mixture. Place on cooking spray coated baking sheet and Shape into large ball. (similar to meatloaf).
- Cover with remaining sauce and desired amount of grated parmesan and shredded mozzarella..
- Bake uncovered at 425° for 60-90 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through..
- Slice. Serve. Enjoy!.
Spaghetti-stuffed meatballs are like Inception for your mouth. In a medium pot, bring marinara sauce to a simmer over medium heat (reduce heat if it starts to spit at you). When meatballs are done, place each one on an individual plate and top with lots of sauce and remaining. Serve meatballs and sauce over spaghetti. PagesBusinessesMedia/news companyThe Tasty GrillVideosGIANT Spaghetti-Stuffed Meatball.