Ingredients of Grandmother's Meatballs
- You need 1 packet of bite-size meatballs.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mr Yoshida's Original Gourmet (or similar) sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Grandmother's Meatballs instructions
- Combine the Mr Yoshida's (or similar) sauce and water in a pan. Below is a photo of the brand of sauce that I use..
- Add the meatballs in a single layer, allow approx 4-6 per person. Stir to coat. (Note: Meatballs can be added either frozen or thawed)..
- Gently bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover and and cook on low until heated through (10-15 minutes depending on whether they are frozen or not). The meatballs will turn a dark brown color..
- Serve individually with toothpicks on the side so guests can easily help themselves… and watch them disappear, very quickly!.