Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta
- It’s 1 cup of Basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pine nuts.
- You need 1 clove of Finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1/3 cup of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Pasta of choice.
Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta instructions
- Add basil leaves into a food processor and process until coarsely blended. Then add the pine nuts, chopped garlic, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt, and pepper and process until coarsely blended..
- Add pasta in generous amount of salted boiling water and cook until al dente according to the package directions..
- Meanwhile in a pan on medium heat with a little bit of olive oil cook chicken breasts. When the chicken is almost done cooking rub some pesto sauce on the chicken and put it into the oven at 350?F Fahrenheit (I used a toaster oven). Turning it over after couple minutes. Cook the chicken for 10-15 minutes or until crisp and golden..
- I'm another pan heat heavy cream on medium until simmering. Then add a little bit of Parmesan cheese and mix until the sauce thickens..
- Back to pasta. Drain and immediately add to the cream sauce. Save some pasta water to loosen up the pasta if needed. The. Add the pesto sauce and combine. Toast the pasta in the pan for 3 minutes or until well combined. Then add the chicken breast and serve..