Easy Swedish Meatballs.
You can have Easy Swedish Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Swedish Meatballs
- Prepare 52 of count frozen Swedish style meatballs. You could make your own, but then it wouldn’t be easy. 😂.
- It’s 5 TBS. of butter.
- Prepare 3 TBS. of flour.
- You need 14.5 oz. of can of beef broth, or in a pinch, 3-4 beef bouillon cubes dissolved in 2 cups of boiling water.
- Prepare 8 oz. of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s TBS. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare Tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare TBS. of parsley.
Easy Swedish Meatballs instructions
- Sauté butter and flour in a saucepan on high heat until the mixture begins to brown..
- Add in beef broth and heavy whipping cream and stir..
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper. Stir until mixture begins to thicken..
- Add in the frozen meatballs. Stir until it begins to boil. Lower heat to medium, cover and simmer until meatballs are heated all the way through, apx. 1/2 hour..
- Remove to a serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley to add a splash of color and give it a nice appearance!.