Meatballs. When I get a craving for meatballs, I have a very specific meatball in mind: They're completely Yes, this is a recipe for those very meatballs. More than a recipe — I'm walking you through each step. Spaghetti and meatballs. by Johnnie Mountain.
Served plain or dressed in tangy tomato sauce, comfort food never tasted so good. These are the best oven baked meatballs! So easy to make, juicy and flavorful. You can cook Meatballs using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatballs
- It’s 2 lb. of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- It’s 5 links of Italian Sausage Links.
- It’s 32 oz. of Marinara Sauce.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of Jar of Button Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Plain Dry Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 1/4 of Parmesan-Romano Cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Parsley preferably fresh chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fine Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of optional.
- It’s of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need of Extra Grated Parmesan-Romano Mic.
Sometimes a meatball can change your life. Other times, they're just really, really delicious. This week we're celebrating meatballs from around the world. Find all the ways to make these little globes of deliciousness including Swedish meatballs, meatball sliders, turkey meatballs, and more.
Meatballs step by step
- Use your bare hands. Have fun being messy. Be sure to wash them first..
- In a large mixing bowl add ground beef. Add bread crumbs and combine by rolling and mixing with hands lightly..
- Add milk and egg and mix again until liquid is absorbed into meat and and bread crumbs mixture..
- Add Parmesan-Romano cheese, parsley, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper and mix well..
- With hands, roll meat mixture into uniform balls roughly twice the size of a golf ball..
- In a pan, brown sausage lightly in olive oil and set aside..
- In same pan, on medium-high heat, brown the meatballs in small batches being careful not to over cook but leaving no pink spots. As they're completed, place them away from the heat..
- Slice sausage into small pieces..
- In a large pot, carefully place meatballs, drained mushrooms and small slices of sausage..
- Fill with marinara sauce until meatballs and sausage are just covered..
- Simmer for 2-3 hours. Stirring occasionally, but not during the first 45 minutes. Be gentle during stirring so that you don't break your meatballs..
- Serving suggestion: in a bowl, add meatballs, sausage and sauce over Penne Pasta. Add a dollop of Ricotta Cheese and sprinkle with grated Parmesan-Romano..
This meatball recipe is incredibly easy. You can even form them and store them in the fridge to cook That will make the recipe keto friendly. If you want a meatball recipe that has no breadcrumbs and is. Homemade Swedish Meatballs are homemade meatballs smothered in creamy Swedish Meatball Sauce served over egg noodles or rice. This easy recipe is very kid friendly!