Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. These chicken or turkey zucchini meatballs can be fried in oil on the stove top. But I prefer to bake them in the oven because you can cook a lot at once.
Ingredients of Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground turkey or ground chicken.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of each salt, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
Easy Baked Chicken Meatballs are a total family favorite! You'll love how easy they come together. They can be eaten plain, or served up in classics like spaghetti and The cooking time will remain the same. Ground turkey comes in various fat options.
Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside. In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until they are well incorporated. Roll the mixture out into even sized balls and set them on the prepared tray..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until completely cooked through (165°F). Then serve them however you'd like..
- Spaghetti and turkey meatballs –>.
We recommend using a lean ground turkey. This recipe has become one of my go-to recipes for a quick and healthy weeknight meal. Turkey meatballs are super flexible and can be used on top of spaghetti, added to a vegetable or bean soup, served on a salad, or one of my favorites — stuffed inside a large leafy. Turkey Meatball Recipe: To start, you'll add some ground turkey (or chicken, if you prefer chicken meatballs!) and bread crumbs to a mixing bowl. Place your meatballs on a large baking sheet that you've sprayed with non-stick spray and then pop them in a hot oven.