Cheesy Meatball Sub.
Ingredients of Cheesy Meatball Sub
- It’s 2 of hoagie buns.
- It’s 11 ounces of beef meatballs I used frozen.
- Prepare 2-1/2 tablespoons of sautéed onions see my recipe.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pork belly drippings.
- You need 14 ounces of marinara sauce your favorite.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar loose packed.
- It’s As needed of pickled Cucumber slices.
- You need 1/4 cup of sharp provolone cheese chunks.
- You need 2/3 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
- You need As needed of mayonnaise.
Cheesy Meatball Sub step by step
- Heat the meatballs in a pan with pork belly drippings. Let them cook 5 minutes covered..
- Add the marinara sauce simmer for 10 minutes covered..
- Add the dark brown sugar..
- Add the butter to a pan then fry the buns.
- When fried add mayonnaise and Cucumbers.
- Add the meatballs, and onions..
- Top with cheeses and put into the broiler till toasted.
- Almost done now just add a little more marinara sauce..
- Ready to serve I hope you enjoy!!.