Meatballs with Mint. Lamb meatballs with mint make standout tapas or hors d'oeuvres. Simmered in a rich tomato puree, they're robustly flavored with a light and delicate. Add beef and mint; season generously with salt and pepper.
These Minted Lamb Meatballs are tender, flavorful, and easy to make. Mint, cumin, paprika, grated onion, and tender ground lamb make easy and super flavorful meatballs. Flavorful and tender, these lamb meatballs with mint gremolata are a great way to lighten up your low It's worth making or buying some Za'atar, not only for this lamb meatballs with mint gremolata. You can have Meatballs with Mint using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Mint
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh mint.
- Prepare of Oil.
Mint gremolata add exceptional flavor to the meatballs. Mint gremolata adds exceptional flavor to the meatballs. Gremolata or gremolada is made of lemon zest, garlic, parsley, and mint. Fry meatballs, turning on all sides, until well browned.
Meatballs with Mint step by step
- Mix ground beef with eggs, then add parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, salt and chopped mint. Shape into meatballs..
- Pour oil into frying pan (about 1/4 inch). Heat oil and add meatballs, frying each side on medium high heat until meatballs are golden brown on both sides..
Transfer meatballs to platters lined with paper towels. Try this delicious #Keto friendly recipe for #Lamb #meatballs with mint pesto served over Zucchini noodles. An easy recipe for chicken meatballs, the perfect dish if you're looking for a tasty meat dish: learn how to make chicken meatballs with vegetables and mint. Greek Turkey Meatballs with Mint Yogurt Sauce. Lamb meatballs, so tender that they melt in your mouth, smothered in a garlicky tomato sauce with crumbled feta cheese, fresh mint and parsley mounded on top.