Italian Meat Balls.
Ingredients of Italian Meat Balls
- Prepare 2 lbs of lean ground meat.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
Italian Meat Balls instructions
- Place bread in large mixing bowl. Add milk and egg on top. Mix thoroughly with hands..
- Add ground beef and all other spices to the bowl. Mix all well..
- Form 1 inch balls by hand and place in muffin tins or other baking sheet..
- Place in preheated 400 degree oven. Bake 30 minutes until brown..
- Take out of oven and serve with your favorite marinara or sauce. Enjoy!!.