Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video!
The meatballs are quick and easy to make. It is also interesting because I had a piece of cheese in the center of each meatball. Actually the EASIEST spaghetti and meatballs is Franco American!! haha! You can have Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs using 23 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Prepare of Meatballs—————.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fennel seed for the second half of meat mixture.
- Prepare As needed of vegetable oil to deep fry in.
- It’s of Sauce——————.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 2/3 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of Pesto sauce see my recipe pesto.
- You need of Spaghetti—————–.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 3 quarts of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of chopped parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Toppings——————.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite shredded cheese optional.
The hubby loves spaghetti and meatballs so I made this for him tonight. Honestly, I was skeptical because the sauce is just tomatoes and there aren't any spices, and isn't Italiian food supposed to have tons of basil and. Spaghetti and Meatballs will make anyone smile. Drain, the transfer the spaghetti to a large serving platter.
Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs step by step
- Heat a pot with oil to deep fry. In a pot Boil the water with oil and salt..
- Mix the meatball ingredients together..
- Make sure it is mixed well..
- Form into marble sized meatballs..
- Deep fry in vegetable oil..
- When half the meat is made into meatballs add the fennel seed..
- Move the meatballs to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Drain most of the oil. Add the diced onions. Sauté till tender..
- Season with seasoned salt. Move the onions out of the oil. There was about a tablespoon leftover after frying..
- Add the spaghetti and boil as instructed on package..
- Make the pesto, stir in the fried onions, and then mix with sour cream..
- Mix the meatballs with the sauce..
- Drain the spaghetti noodles and add the butter, kosher salt, and parsley flakes..
- Mix till the parsley covers all the pasta. I use the parsley with other spices to actually see where the spices are in the food. Everywhere the parsley is the rest of the spices are and where it isn't then you know that you need to mix some more..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Top with the meatballs and marinara sauce and garnish with parsley and grated parmesan cheese. The show was produced by Intermedia Entertainment Company and Marvel Productions and aired on Starcade. For a great spaghetti and meatball recipe you need a simple tomato sauce with lots of flavour. This one is a store cupboard saviour. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil.