Meatballs and Dumplings. Danish Meatball and Dumpling Soup – Oksekødssuppe med kødboller og melboller. Traditionally served at parties, weddings, confirmations. Forget the wrapper and follow this method for cooking meatballs with carrots on a sheet-pan.
Ingredients of Meatballs and Dumplings
- It’s of Dumplings————.
- It’s 2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lard.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- You need 12 ounces of ground meat equal parts chicken, pork, and beef.
- It’s 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of milk 1 large egg.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Broth————-.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth.
- You need 1 pint of water.
- Prepare To taste of salt, pepper, and granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
This is a list of notable dumplings. Dumplings are cooked balls of dough based on flour, potatoes or bread. They may include meat, fish, vegetables, or sweets. They may be cooked by boiling, steaming, simmering, frying, or baking.
Meatballs and Dumplings instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit mix and form the meatballs and bake till done..
- Mix the dumplings and boil the broth..
- When it is mixed let rest 10-15 minutes..
- Add the meatballs to the broth..
- Drop the dumplings and boil till done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
These are more chicken dumplings than meatballs in my opinion. And this is not a chicken and dumplings recipe, but soft dumplings made with chicken breast meat and some rice. Photo "Dumplings with meatball" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The image is available for download in high. Remove the casserole from the heat and add the meatballs, mix gently to coat.