Ingredients of Magnificent Meatballs
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Magnificent Meatballs instructions
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly, kneading by hand to fully incorporate all ingredients..
- Scoop out 1-2 tbs of mixture (I use a 1 tbs measuring spoon to ensure consistency). Roll into a ball. Place in a second bowl off to the side..
- Repeat process until all mixture is used up (1 tbs size will yield about 40 meatballs, 2 tbs size about 20). Cover and refrigerate 1-4 hrs..
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange meatballs on baking sheet untouching, evenly spaced. Bake 25-35 minutes, or until cooked through (1 tbs sized are done in 25 min for me)..
- You can either use immediately for any recipe calling for meatballs or freeze for later. To freeze: let cool completely, place in freezer bags, and then in freezer. Will keep 3 months or so in freezer..