Indonesian Chicken Meatball with hidden carrot.
You can have Indonesian Chicken Meatball with hidden carrot using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Chicken Meatball with hidden carrot
- Prepare 600 grams of ground boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 60 grams of tapioca flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 100 gram of crushed ice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white/black pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 of carrot, shredded.
Indonesian Chicken Meatball with hidden carrot step by step
- In a food processor, pulse together ground chicken with minced garlic, tapioca flour, salt, sugar, pepper and crushed ice until smooth..
- Transfer the chicken mixture in a big bowl. Add the shredded carrot, mix well..
- Boil water in a pot. Turn off the heat after the water is boiling. Form the chicken mixture into balls using the two-spoon-drop-cookie method, and drop into simmering water..
- Turn the heat back on and cook until the meatballs float and are cooked through. Serve with the broth. You can add noodles and vegetables such as bok choy..
- To make the broth, heat chicken stock, add minced garlic, chopped celery, salt and pepper. Bring to boil. Taste it. Put some sliced green onion. Add the meatball into the soup..