Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce – daoud basha. Daoud Basha was known to be tyrant, but other than that, I could not find any more information. Heat the olive oil in a pan and stir in the onion and garlic. Dawood Basha in simple words is spiced meatballs in tomato sauce.
Ingredients of Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce – daoud basha
- You need 1 kg of finely ground beef.
- It’s 1 kg of tomatoes, peeled and cut in small pieces.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste dissolved in 1 cup of water.
- It’s 6 of medium onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
Italian Meatballs Tomato Sauce Weeknight Dinner Main Dish Easy. These meatballs are not pan-fried first, which helps cut down on dishes and keeps the meatballs tender; just make sure your lidded saucepan, stock pot, or Dutch oven is large enough to fit all your sauce and meatballs before you. Meatballs in Tomato Sauce: This is one of my favourite meal-time recipes. It can be made very quickly while still tasting great and having that homemade touch.
Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce – daoud basha instructions
- In a food processor, blend the ground meat, cinnamon, allspice and salt until you get a homogeneous meat paste..
- To prepare the meatballs, wet your hands with some water and divide the meat paste into small balls the size of a small plum..
- In a deep saucepan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the meat balls. Remove and drain on a kitchen absorbent paper..
- In the same saucepan, fry the onion slices until tender then add back in the fried meat balls. Add the tomato pieces and the dissolved tomato paste. Cook over medium heat..
- When the mixture starts boiling, reduce the heat, cover the saucepan and let it simmer for 15 min..
- Serve hot with vermicelli rice..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'vermicelli rice' under my profile.
Put the mince, some pepper, onion and egg into a large bowl. Add a couple of handfuls of the breadcrumbs. Spanish meatballs, albondigas or tapas, these are the best meatballs in tomato sauce I've ever had, Spanish food at its best. Add the onion and cook it until translucent. Add the finely chopped garlic cloves and stir for another minute.