Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta.
Ingredients of Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta
- It’s 1 cup of Pesto.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Pepper/salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Crema Mexicana cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 box of Angel hair pasta- dry.
Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta step by step
- Mix the pesto, Parmesan, Alfredo sauce, Mexican cream sauce, and seasoning ingredients in a medium bowl.
- At the same time, cook pasta in boiling water.
- After ingredients are mixed, heat them in a medium sauce pan on medium heat for 5-10 minute. Or until bubbling appears. Mix through out so the sauce doesn't stick to the pan.
- After the pasta is cooked, remove water from pasta and place pasta back in the pot.
- Mix the sauce and pasta together in the pot until the pasta is completely covered with sauce..