Tomato soup with meatballs – shorbet eama. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. Great for quick and easy dinner or lunch. Tomato Soup with Meatballs. (Cooking for Many Children).
Ingredients of Tomato soup with meatballs – shorbet eama
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of vermicelli.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, dissolved in ½ cup water.
- Prepare of For the kafta meatballs:.
- It’s 500 g of very finely ground beef, or lamb.
- You need 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Allspice.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, for frying.
I've come up with a super tasty spicy tomato soup. All of the ingredients are on the "super food" list, except for the breadcrumbs. Turn it into a complete meal with a little bread, a side salad, or half a sandwich. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to This tomato soup is excellent with canned tomatoes.
Tomato soup with meatballs – shorbet eama step by step
- To prepare the meatballs: mix all the ingredients together, except the vegetable oil. Knead well..
- Process the kafta mixture in a food processor until well combined..
- Divide the kafta into marble-sized balls..
- In a deep skillet, heat vegetable oil and fry the kafta balls until they start turning brown. Remove on a plate and set aside..
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil 1 liter of water. Add in the fried kafta meatballs, tomato paste, rice and vermicelli. Cook until the rice is done..
- Serve hot..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'kafta meat' listed under my profile..
I love using whole peeled tomatoes or crushed tomatoes. By the way, we love San Marzano Tomatoes and are always. Tender meatballs filled with onions and Parmesan, bathed in plenty of tomato sauce, are classics in every way except for one: They call for turkey instead of the usual beef (or beef-veal-pork Return meatballs and their juices to pan, shake pan to cover the meatballs with sauce, and lower heat. Warm up with our rich tomato soup recipes. These top picks are freezable and include family-friendly, vegetarian and healthy options.