Chicken meat balls. These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST! The perfect addition to any meal or to eat right on their own. Bonus: they're meal-prep friendly to stock up throughout the week!
Ingredients of Chicken meat balls
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheez it's crackers, crushed.
- You need of Cooking oil (for frying).
- It’s of Relish made from:.
- You need of Roasted corn.
- Prepare of Yellow/red bell pepper chopped.
- You need of White onion, chopped.
- It’s of Roasted jalapeno, finely chopped.
Delicious baked chicken meatballs are made without breadcrumbs. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel. Chicken meatballs are simmered in a homemade tomato sauce and served with spaghetti noodles. Chicken meatballs and spaghetti is a great alternative to beef or pork.
Chicken meat balls step by step
- Season meat with salt, pepper, garlivmc powder and onion pepper.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped relish to the meat and 1 cup crushed cheez it's..
- Mix well, but do not over mix. Start gently making meatballs and set aside..
- Heat oil in a shallow pan and fry the meatballs until golden brown on all sides..
- Drain excess oil on paper towel and finish with a sprinkle of sea salt..
- Enjoy plain, in a sandwich or dip in marinara sauce..
A great alternative to beef or pork meat balls. A wide variety of chicken meat balls options are. Chicken Meatballs are a simple appetizer that's ready in less than half an hour. For something as simple as chicken meatballs, we sure were obsessed with these. Chicken Meatballs recipe, Leaen How to make Perfect Chicken Meatballs.