Suya spice meatballs. In a Large bowl, mix the beef, parsley, egg, salt, Suya Pepper. Spread the Bread crumbs on a flat surface. Suya spice also known as Yaji Spice is a very popular spice where I come from.
Ingredients of Suya spice meatballs
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare of To Taste, Nigerian Suya Pepper.
- It’s of OR Regular Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs OR GARRI.
- It’s of Olive Oil or Vegetable oil for Frying.
I am sharing with you today how I achieved this super Scrumptious meatballs with a twist adding the popular Nigerian Suya spice. Suya is a Nigerian shish kebab (roasted skewered meat), but with a particularly African twist: a peanut-spice rub. It is believed that Suya originated with the Hausa people in the Northern Nigeria. This is far better than the store-bought version.
Suya spice meatballs instructions
- In a Large bowl, mix the beef, parsley, egg, salt, Suya Pepper..
- Spread the Bread crumbs on a flat surface..
- Using your hands, form tennis ball sized meat balls..
- Pour 1 inch of the Oil into a deep frying pan or Wok, Heat the oil..
- Pro Tip: you can check the temperature of the oil by tossing a tiny crumb of soft bread, if it fries, then your oil is sufficiently hot..
- Once the meat balls are fried, place them on a paper towel to drain the excess oil, serve!.
Trust me when I say you need this homemade suya spice recipe in your life! Suya or soya is the quintessential West. meatball spice , sumac , peppermint , black seasme , cummin , india cury , karisik , rezene (fennel). Suya Spice Is Now Ready to Use. Once extracted, you may proceed to mix in the spices. This does not need further explanation.