Zucchini and Meatballs. Using a dish towel, squeeze out excess liquid from the shredded zucchini. Move the zucchini to a dry bowl and add the egg, ricotta bread crumbs, Italian. Zucchini "Meatballs" from Delish.com are the best!
Ingredients of Zucchini and Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/4 c of seasoned dry breadcrumbs.
- You need 3 Tbsp of parsley or Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/3 c of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 (25 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 4 of medium zucchini, cut into noodles with a sprializer.
- Prepare 1 c of Provolone cheese, grated (optional).
Transfer zucchini to colander and shake to remove any excess liquid. Transfer zucchini to large serving bowl, add several spoonfuls of. These Ricotta Zucchini "Meatballs" are melt-in-your-mouth-amazing zucchini meatballs with ricotta and parmesan cheese, topped with a warm and bubbly tomato sauce! Healthy turkey meatballs are simple to make, and when served with zucchini noodles, you've got yourself an easy healthy dinner recipe.
Zucchini and Meatballs instructions
- Combine turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, seasonings, garlic, Parmesan in a bowl. Form into meatballs..
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add meatballs and cook, turning occasionally until all sides are brown 4-6 minutes..
- Continue to cook on stove turning heat down to med-low slowly add in spaghetti sauce. Simmer turning meatballs occasionally, 16 minutes..
- In separate skillet add tablespoon of oil med-high heat. Add zucchini and cook untl just tender 2 minutes. Don't over cook. Season with salt and pepper to your liking (Note:not too much)..
- Sprinkle provolone over meatballs, until melted..
- Serve meatballs over noodles topped with Parmesan..
Without fail, you will find me at a gym every Monday-Friday. Be the first to review this recipe. Enjoy as is or toss with marinara sauce. While the meatballs are cooking, spiralize the zucchini into noodles. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and add olive oil and butter.