Shrimp meatball in tomato basil sauce. Easy turkey meatballs cooked in a simple tomato basil sauce. No lengthy cooking times and no baking! Second, these meatballs are pretty wet, so the mixture is a bit sticky when forming the balls.
It pairs shrimp with tomatoes and feta cheese and is absolutely delicious in every rule-breaking way. We found a beautiful example of this classic dish You make a quick and easy tomato sauce on the stovetop with onions, garlic, and tomatoes, then add shrimp and feta and plop it in the oven to bake. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. You can cook Shrimp meatball in tomato basil sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp meatball in tomato basil sauce
- It’s 10 of shrimps.
- You need of minced chicken.
- Prepare of scallion.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of potato starch.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of tomato basil sauce.
- You need of ketchup.
- It’s of mustard.
- Prepare 1-2 leaves of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking wine.
Great for quick and easy dinner or lunch. Cover the meatballs and refrigerate until required. Heat the oil in a stainless steel saucepan. When they are cooked, put them into an ovenproof dish with the tomato sauce and top with the grated mozzarella.
Shrimp meatball in tomato basil sauce step by step
- Follow "pretreatment of shrimp".
- Mix together minced scallion, minced chicken, potato starch, salt and pepper..
- Wrap No.2 on each shrimp and make into meat balls.
- Add garlic and olive oil on a fry-pan, cook until lightly browned surface appears on both side.
- Add tomato basil sauce, ketchup, mustard, bay leaf, cooking wine, salt and pepper and cook in low heat for 5-10min.
- Take out and place on heat-proof dish-wares. sprinkle some cheese and heat for 3min in oven-toaster. then sprinkle some dry herbs..
Place under a preheated grill until the cheese has melted. Spoon the tomato sauce generously over the meatballs. Follow freezing instructions, or continue recipe. I thought the meatballs held together incredibly well for both meals. The sauce was excellent, well balanced and tasted like it cooked longer than it did.