Mommy's favorite meatballs. These quickly assembled meatballs are simmered in sauce made with condensed tomato and cream of chicken and rice soups. Spaghetti and meatballs are one of my kid's favorite dinners…they request them almost every week. And because these are so easy to make and super flavorful, I have no problem with that!
Ingredients of Mommy's favorite meatballs
- It’s 1 lb of grounded pork.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger, finely minced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, finely minced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or adjust to your taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of suger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice wine.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cold water.
These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST! The perfect addition to any meal or to eat right on their own. Bonus: they're meal-prep friendly to stock up throughout the week! Smiling young man visiting mature elderly mommy, enjoying spending free leisure holiday Head shot affectionate grownup son showing love and care to smiling middle aged mature mommy in living room.
Mommy's favorite meatballs instructions
- Mix all ingredients together by hands..
- Shape the meatloaf into 16 balls. Place them in a baking pan..
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes or steam for 25 minutes..
These saucy Asian meatballs are some of my favorites!!! I first made them a few months ago when I was experimenting with multiple meatball recipes to serve for a fundraiser. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Chinese meatballs – one of those recipes that, like Chinese fishballs, I've been wanting to blog on for a long, long time. However, despite making them pretty regularly, I've never photographed the method.