Meatballs with Gravy. You only need a few ingredients to make a delicious batch of meatballs and gravy for dinner tonight! Pour the gravy over the meatballs and bring to the boil. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Gravy
- It’s 0.5 kg of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 envelopes of bovril.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of water.
The gravy is super easy and would be great with mashed I think this would be a good recipe for OAMC-to make the meatballs ahead and freeze until needed. These delectable meatballs are a delicious low calorie comfort food to indulge in on a cold winter's day. Meatballs made with an exciting blend of spices are cooked in a smooth, flavorful yogurt gravy. This is a classic Pakistani recipe that's great garnished with coriander and served with naan.
Meatballs with Gravy step by step
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and shapes into meatballs..
- Fry meatballs till cooked then drain any excess fat from pan..
- Add 2 cups water and bovril to pan and stir on medium heat..
- Mix cornstarch with 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup water to make a thin paste. Add to pan and stir constantly till gravy thickens..
- Turn heat to low and simmer for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally..
- Serve with mashed potatoes..
Meatballs with gravy perfectly combined with different side dishes – mashed potatoes, fried or boiled potatoes, vegetable stew, noodles, spaghetti, cereals, etc. and So it is essential to prepare the. Swedish meatballs make every holiday gathering something even more special, because your guests will know that every bite is made by hand with love. Fast & easy meatballs in a yummy gravy that's sure to be a hit with the family and the budget. Swedish meatballs, as described by Wiki, are just meatballs with a brown gravy. Bjork love-love-loves them (yes, his name is Bjork) and he hardcore campaigns for a gravy-loaded meatball splurge.