Garlic Spaghetti and meatballs. How to make Spaghetti and Meatballs in a Red Sauce Recipe. A simple recipe for weeknight meals. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade.
Speaking about the sauce, we are making a meaty Marinara sauce for this recipe. Most of you know that Marinara sauce is a quick sauce with garlic and basil. I want my sauce to be meaty, so I added a piece of Knorr Pork Cube in it. You can cook Garlic Spaghetti and meatballs using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Spaghetti and meatballs
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of  1/4 glass of white cooking wine.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare of Salt for taste (optional).
- You need 1/2 of pork barrel BBQ All American seasoning & Rub.
- You need 1 bag of (your choice of Spaghetti).
- You need of Meatballs already cooked.
- You need 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 jar of chunky Preggo.
Making the Best Spaghetti and Meatballs. I don't think there is any doubt that caramelized onions taste better than raw onions, the question is whether the extra effort is worth it. In my experience meatballs with caramelized onions taste better than meatballs made with raw. Sprinkle with more Parmesan and serve with some basil (if using) This recipe has made spaghetti (a long time least favorite meal) my favorite dish to make!
Garlic Spaghetti and meatballs step by step
- In a pot, boil water to boiling point. Add salt..
- Cook spaghetti till el Dante. Stir often so they won't stick together. ( make sure they aren't hard or too soft…that's disturbing 😣.
- When ready, remove pot from stove. Add cold water in the pot with spaghetti still in it while stirring.
- Drain it. Add more cold water while stirring constantly. Drain it. Keep doing so till spaghetti is cold as hell then it's ready for next step..
- Place Same pot [or different one,you're choice] in the stove. Add butter, garlic and 1 [1/4] wine. Stir till butter is all melted and garlic turns brownish..
- Reduce heat to medium, Add spaghetti in the pot and stir constantly [with a plastic or wooden cooking spoon, dnt ruin your pot with metallic spoons]..
- Keep stirring till you hear little pops then remove from stove, put em in a storage container immediately to keep the heat..
- In a different pot, add the remaining wine, virgin oil and your already cooked meatballs and let it simmer for 20 minutes on a medium heat. [Stir coutionly after every 5min].
- When meatballs are done, serve while hot with your warm spaghetti…..
- Enjoy with a glass of red wine….
I paired this with yalls best garlic bread recipe for an all. To make the meatballs, combine meat, garlic, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, eggs, salt, pepper, parsley, and a splash of milk in a mixing bowl. For a great spaghetti and meatball recipe you need a simple tomato sauce with lots of flavour. Once hot, fry the meatballs on all sides until nicely coloured, being careful not to burn them. Drain, the transfer the spaghetti to a large serving platter.