Bakso (meat balls). Bakso is Indonesian meatball, and is an extremely popular Indonesian food. It's everywhere; you're just as likely to find it being sold by street vendors (called kaki lima). This video will be showing you step by step how to make beef meat ball or in Indonesian we call it "bakso".
Ingredients of Bakso (meat balls)
- Prepare 300 g of minced beef.
- Prepare 200 g of chicken breast.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- Prepare of Ground salt.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce.
- You need of Salty soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 spoons of tapioca starch.
- Prepare 1 liter of Chicken broth soup.
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Egg noodle or white rice noodle.
- You need of Fried tofu.
- Prepare leaves of Chopped coriander.
Meatballs are ubiquitous in Asian noodle soups. What makes the Indonesian bakso different? They are dense because of the paste used to make them. How to Serve Bakso Indonesian Meatball Soup.
Bakso (meat balls) step by step
- Process the minced meat, chicken, and tapioca strach in the food processor until they mix perfectly..
- Season with garlic powder, ground pepper, ground salt, sweet soya sauce, and salty soya sauce. Make balls out of the mixture..
- Bring chicken broth soup to boil. Put in the meat balls and boil them until done. Handy notes: when done, the balls will float on the soup..
- Make the noodle as per instruction on the package. Fry tofu and dice them. Chop tomatoes and coriander leaves..
- Fix the noodles, tofu, tomatoes, and coriander leaves in a bowl. Perfect it with meat balls and soup..
- For more tasty kick, add fried onions and ground fresh chili 👌.
Bakso is an Indonesian term for meatballs and can also refer to meatball soup. I know it seem like it a big labor, but once the meatballs cooked, you can used it for anything you like, for the. Bakso Campur – Indonesian Mixed Meatballs Soup -. How To Make Bakso – Bakso or Baso is Indonesian meatball or meat paste made from beef and is similar in texture to the Chinese beef ball, fish ball, or pork ball. Repeat this procedure with all of the meat; it's easiest if you have someone making the balls while someone else monitors.